Attention skiers! The ski centre RTC Trije kralji offers all that you need for an active winter holiday or half-day on steep, snowy slopes
- Compact snow on all four ski slopes.
- Draglifts: Črno jezero (450 m long draglift, which runs between two ski pistes and is furnished with hooks. The lift can transport a capacity of 800 skiers per hour; the difference in altitude between the lower and upper station is 104 m) and Veliki vrh (900 m long draglift, which runs between two ski pistes, and can transport a capacity of 900 skiers per hour; the difference in altitude between the upper and lower station is 152 m).
- 4 km long cross-country course– running over forest trails the course leads into remote, natural countryside, where the winter beauty of Pohorje’s forests will surround you.
- Skiing and snowboarding courses – there is also a skiing instructor present on the ski-fields everyday of the week (it is however recommended to book ski classes in advance).
- Entertaining activities for children, such as night tobogganing and playing football with brooms and accompanied by music –lively fun for children! There is also entertainment for children during the Christmas and New Year holidays.
Ski centre RTC Trije kralji