Enjoy our rich wine tradition and wine offer: visit the the Old Vine, the oldest vine in the world, dicover picturesque wine roads, taste excellent wines and traditional meals, join us at the Old Vine Festival ...
- Old Vine, oldest in the world, recorded in the Guinness Book of Records,
- Old Vine House, temple of wine tradition and culture with exhibitions, wine tasting and sales,
- Vinag cellar, Maribor’s wine underworld, one of the largest and oldest classical wine cellars in Europe,
- Meranovo Estate with Archduke Johann, merited for the development of viticulture in Štajerska,
- contemporary wine-o-theques and wine bars,
- viticulture museum,
- wine roads over picturesque wine growing hills with tourist farms and wine shops: Maribor, Podpohorska, Upper Slovenske gorice and the trail of Archduke Johann from Graz to Maribor,
- Štajerska wine and culinary,
- Events in honour of the Old Vine: Old Vine Festival ...
– all this and much more will enrapture and convince you of our exceptionally rich wine tradition, which is comparable worldwide and unique at the same time.
Wine Culture and Wine Offer