Enjoy our rich wine tradition and wine offer: visit the the Old Vine, the oldest vine in the world, dicover picturesque wine roads, taste excellent wines and traditional meals, join us at the Old Vine Festival ...
- Old Vine, oldest in the world, recorded in the Guinness Book of Records,
- Old Vine House, temple of wine tradition and culture with exhibitions, wine tasting and sales,
- Vinag cellar, Maribor’s wine underworld, one of the largest and oldest classical wine cellars in Europe,
- Meranovo Estate with Archduke Johann, merited for the development of viticulture in Štajerska,
- contemporary wine-o-theques and wine bars,
- viticulture museum,
- wine roads over picturesque wine growing hills with tourist farms and wine shops: Maribor, Podpohorska, Upper Slovenske gorice and the trail of Archduke Johann from Graz to Maribor,
- Štajerska wine and culinary,
- Events in honour of the Old Vine: Old Vine Festival ...
– all this and much more will enrapture and convince you of our exceptionally rich wine tradition, which is comparable worldwide and unique at the same time.