Views in Maribor are wonderful, really exceptional!
- The city of Maribor is surrounded by windows of picturesque nature – on the one side green Pohorje, on the other side colourful wine-growing hills, from where there are wonderful panoramic views.
- Trips along the river Drava with a traditional timber raft or modern boat offer a nice view of happenings on Maribor's renowned Lent and green embankment promenade and swarm of Maribor's bridges.
- Maribor also enchants with its numerous attractive nooks in the city core, where you can sit and while sipping coffee - observe.
From where? Why? Where to?
- Cathedral - a view from the tower of the whole city of Maribor and its wider surroundings.
- Maribor castle - a view from the castle arches of the squares Grajski trg and Trg svobode.
- Old Drava Bridge - a view of the river Drava nad Lent with the Old Vine and other interesting sights.
- Židovski trg - a view of the river Drava, Water Tower, Lent, and Pohorje in the background.
- Drava - a view of Lent and its numerous sights from a raft or a boat.
- Piramida, Mestni vrh and Kalvarija - a view of the whole city of Maribor, Pohorje and the Drava valley.
- Pekrska gorca; - a view of the slopes of Pohorje.
- Meranovo estate - a view of Maribor and its surroundings and of the slopes of Pohorje.
- Bellevue on Pohorje - the upper station of the cable car - a view of the whole city of Maribor, the Drava valley, the wine growing hills and to the north a view over the Austrian frontier.
- Maribor from high up - alternative views from high up.
Abundant pleasure in hunting for exceptional views! And don't forget your camera!