- Maribor as the second largest city in Slovenia and the capital of Slovenian Styria;
- Maribor is surrounded by The Pohorje Mountains with their green forests (Do you know that Pohorje is the easternmost part of the Alps?) on one side;
- wine-growing hills, from the city hills to the Slovenske Gorice Hills, on the other side;
- and finally, the Drava River that winds its way between the Pohorje Mountains and Kozjak Hills to Maribor and through the Drava Plain.
- Maribor, Rače-Fram, Hoče-Slivnica, Starše,
- Benedikt, Cerkvenjak, Duplek, Kungota, Lenart, Lovrenc na Pohorju, Makole, Miklavž na Dravskem Polju, Oplotnica, Pesnica, Poljčane, Ruše, Selnica ob Dravi, Slovenska Bistrica, Sveta Ana, Sveti Jurij v Slovenskih goricah, Sveta Trojica v Slovenskih goricah, Šentilj.
Core of the Tourist Offer: