Three routes are available, of 11, 21 and 24 kilometres respectively, winding past the vineyards and farms of the Svečinske Gorice hills, the hiking trails of the Ratsch vineyards and the vineyard museum in Kebel. All three routes can be begun either in Svečina or in Ratsch. The 24 km route can be covered in around 6 hours, walking at a moderate pace; the 11 km route takes 3 hours.
Vinotour Nordic Walking and Cycling events in 2019
- Saturday, 16 February 2019 at 10am: Valentines's Walk to the heart road
- Saturday, 16 March 2019 from 11am till 6pm: Day of open door of Svečina Wine-cellars
- Saturday, 23 March 2019 at 10am: Mothers day Walk
- Monday, 22 April 2019 at 10am: George walk – start & finish Vračko Restaurant Jurij
- Saturday, 27 April 2019 at 10am: Spring Vinotour - start & finish Ratsch + Spring Bike Vinotour (cycling tour)
- Saturday, 25 May 2019 at 10am: Youth Walk
- Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 11am: Jacob's walk in Ratsch a.d. Weinstrasse
- Saturday, 17 August 2019 at 8pm: Moonwalk in Memory of Jasmin Petan Malahovsky with party
- Saturday, 28 September 2019 at 10am: Wine Festival Vinotour in Svečina + Autumn Bike Vinotour (cycling tour)
- Thursday, 31 October 2019 at 10am: HelloVINO Witch Walk with Party
- Saturday, 9 November 2019 at 3pm: Martinsfest in Svečina
- Sunday, 22 December 2019 at 6pm: Torch Walk to Quarry Pruh - live X-mas Crib
Nordic Walking Vinotour on Google Earth.